- Let's just start out with the fact that I almost typed "Thursday Randoms" & I've been thinking it's Thursday all morning, even though if it really were thursday I'd probably freak out - I have much too much to do before Thursday rolls around.
- Yesterday was my twin sisters' birthday. They turned 17 and I can't believe that in one short year they'll be planning to come (hopefully) live with Z & I while they go to college out here. I've always been super protective & thought of them as the little sisters. Sure enough.. they're not so little anymore. Can I brag for a moment?? .....k thanks. I have the most gorgeous (seriously!), smart (we're talking 100 average in school people!), mature (they're so not into all the stupid high school stuff most teens are), and giving (some of the things they do would about make you cry) sisters ever. EVER. I love them. And they're coming to see me on Friday!!! (YAYY!!!)
This is them singing to Z at our wedding haha...
- I walked into the house last night at 10pm. Yep- got home at 5, was out in the garage by 5:30, Z ordered pizza and brought it out to me around 8:30, and I finished my last coat of paint at 10. If you have no idea what I'm talking about, read my posts from Sunday and Monday. So far I've got 13 1/2 hrs. of labor in on this dining suite overhaul in 3 days. Did I mention I work full time? Poor Z.. he hasn't had a good home-cooked meal in a little while! Luckily though, he's had a good bit of work to do on his truck and cleaning up the garage, so he's been out there with me a majority of the time. I was going to show you some pictures of the progress, but decided to save it all for one final product post Friday or this weekend.
- I have fallen in love with Jim Brickman's piano music. Seriously. The man is so talented. I can't wait til we move out of this apartment & can fit a piano for me to play on. My relationship with the piano has taken a real hit the past year and half or so, and I plan to make up for lost time! Here's the song by Jim Brickman we had played at our wedding (when the bridesmaids walked in).
- Z introduced to me his latest entrepreneurial idea this morning. Yesterday he drove by a local place called "The Hamburger Wagon" and started thinking about how simple yet profitable the business was. Cue excitement. Now, we'll be looking into food service. Ah, being married to this man is never dull. As if you needed visual proof, here's a picture of my hubby just hours before we said I do: