Friday, March 13, 2009

Fabulous Friday

I've started following following a lovely blog lately, Simply Seleta and she hosts what she calls "Fabulous Friday". This week, I decided to jump on board the train!

So what fabulous-ness do I want to share this Friday?

Black Furniture!

For a long time, I'd been of the opinion that it was a sin to cover up real wood. But, over time, the dark side won me over. Don't get me wrong- nothing says fresh like white furniture (done tastefully!), but there's just something sleek & sophisticated about black furniture. But enough of my blabbing- here's some proof:


Salon Commode from Decor Gallery

And last, but not least,
Arbor Coffee Table from Pottery Barn


Are you won over to the 'dark side' yet? :)
Have a FABULOUS FRIDAY!!

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Ummmm I want it all!!!

Cristina said...

I love this, I bet its a nightmare to clean because of the the dust...but boy, it looks sleek!

pve design said...

nice deep, dark, black pieces.
off to buy some black paint!