7 Things I Love:
- My husband. You've heard all about me "fluttering", so this one is no surprise. He's truly my gift from God.
- My family. I really think it's impossible to convey just how deep my love, loyalty, and appreciation for my family goes. Family is so important to me.
- The piano. It's therapeutic for me, really. Somehow music always helps me connect with God.
- Lists, lists, lists. :) This includes sticky notes. I've probably had you laughing at me for this lately. But really, if I'm stressed all I need to do is whip out a spreadsheet to organize my thoughts, and I'm calm, cool, and collected again.
- DIY projects. It gives me so much satisfaction to put time and effort into somthing that creates a beautiful result. I often look at sites like Pottery Barn, and think to myself- I can do that! A little while later- I've got a replication for a fraction of the cost! :)
- Entertaining. I love having people over to our house! I even love all the prep work- cleaning, cooking, decorating- it's so worth it when you hear "Mmm, this is so good!" or "The place looks great!".
- Last, but certainly not least. In fact, definitely the most- my Lord and Saviour Jesus Christ. For saving me from my sins and leading me through this crazy world. All the above blessings and abilities are because of Him.
Liana @ Weight for Me!!
Seleta @ Simply Seleta
Holly @ Life in the Fun Lane
Ashley Paige @ I Love You More Than Carrots
Lindsey @ Learning to be a Wife
- K guys, seriously do the grocery store list thing, as crazy as it sounds!! I saved so much time last night with it!! And I only picked up about 5 items that weren't on the list (which is really good for me!).
- I was suupperr productive last night. *pats self on back* Right now, it looks like all the table needs is a couple coats of Poly & I need to do one more coat on the chair legs. Child's play! We're on the homestretch!! Also- I got a ton of cleaning and laundry done. I didn't stop for 2 seconds (okay, so I grabbed a piece of pizza for like 30 seconds..) since I left work. But it paid off- Grocery shopping? DONE! Last coat of paint on furniture? (pretty much) DONE! Bedrooms & bathroom cleaned? DONE! Laundry? DONE!!
- I'm thinking about my little sister today.. you know, one of the sweet adorable ones I talked about yesterday? Yeah, well.. she got her heart broken. Her boyfriend called her last night and ended it [after NOT TALKING TO HER at all on her birthday the day before & the day before she left to come out here-he goes to school out here and was planning on seeing her]. Grr.. The overprotective sister in me is gritting my teeth and sharpening my claws.. But I'll be good. She just deserves to be treated soo much better!!
- My family leaves today to start the 21 hour drive out here. They're driving straight through, so they'll be here for dinner tomorrow! YAY!!