Monday, June 22, 2009

What a Weekend!

Z and I had a fun & productive weekend. Saturday we had the wedding I mentioned in the last post. Here are a few pictures:Goofing off..That would be my husband.. drinking the centerpiece.. gosh.It was kinda neat being able to join in on the married couples dance this time & not having to line up for the bouquet toss! So glad those days are over!

Sunday we were suupperr productive & got the entire house cleaned- floors scrubbed and all. Totally made my day seeing Z mopping. :)

Later on we went to his parents' house & hung out with his sister & her bf.

It was a little sad not being able to see my dad in person for Fathers' day, but I'm sure he was having a great time.. He and my mom were at a Red Sox game (so not fair..). My dad is like my hero. He's been the ultimate example of what a Godly husband, father, and man should be. In a way, he's the reason I married Z- Z's SO much like him! And since my dad reads my blog, I love you, Daddy!! :)
Hope you all had a wonderful Fathers' Day & weekend!!

PS- Today's the last day to enter the Project Pretty giveaway! Don't miss out!!

12 comments:

Lucy Marie said...

Sounds like a lovely weekend! Way to go on all the cleaning.

b is for brown said...

looked like a lovely weekend! love all of the pics and you look great! what a pretty dress.

Carol said...

Great pics of you and your dad - you look so lovely!

Cristina said...

I love weddings, looks like you and Z had a great time!

Lindsey said...

Awww what sweet pictures and what a fun wedding!!

Ashley said...

Your black & white dress with the red belt- perfect! :)

b is for brown said...

yup! i was thinking the same thing on the DIY front.

mrs.leah.maria said...

Those pictures of you two are adorable! You hair looks great too!

S. said...

awesome!! love the pics

Annie said...

Are you gorgeous or what! :) I love the pics of you and your Daddy! You were one beautiful bride!
p.s. gotta love a good deep scrubing of the home! ;)
I would love to see my B scrubbing floors, lol!

New England Girl said...

Sounds like a fantastic weekend! Your dress was beautiful, you looked gorgeous and I love the color of the bridesmaids' dresses. It looked like a fun time! Also, love the photos of you and your father. What a nice tribute to what seems like a wonderful man. :)

Next time you get Z to mop the floor, make sure you snap some photos! We need evidence. :) Also, sorry I forgot to send you that email the other day... oops! Will do that tonight :)

Alicia

Chelsea said...

Wow. I love your hair!!