- Since starting to run, I've felt SO much better! Don't get me wrong, I'm in pain after the first 1/2 mile, but I feel so good after! My whole body just seems a bit tighter, and I'm feeling much stronger. Love it.
- Z and I have just started a new "schedule". We've decided that at 9 or 9:30 every night we're going to stop whatever we're doing, and spend the rest of the night with each other, talking or studying the Bible. We were getting so sick of getting to the end of a day and feeling like we hadn't truly grown that day- whether grown together as a couple, or grown in our relationship with Christ. Last night was the first night, and I LOVE it.
- I really really want to start meeting some blog friends!! Seriously gals, if you're up for it- email me. Z and I travel quite a bit, and have a road trip from here (Dayton, OH area) to Northern Maine planned in 2 weeks, and I'd love to meet up with a couple of you for coffee or something along the way. OR, if you're closer to the area- Let's do a weekend meet-up!
- I really feel my interior design style defining itself. I'm starting to narrow down the looks I love, and I feel like my style is maturing. When I first really started to "get into" design, I was overwhelmed with all the MANY options one has when styling a space. Now, I feel like I have a little more direction & have a handle on what I can really envision in a space. Stay tuned for an idea I have that could very well score some of you a sweet deal... ;)
- Did I mention I'm spending an entire week with my family and wonderful hubby on the lake in just 2 1/2 weeks?? Yes. I am excited. Very excited. And motivated by the thought of being in a bathing suit for an entire week. ;)
- I got my hair cut last night!! I went to the same salon & spa my mom and I got our massages and pedicures at, and I'm so glad I did! I officially have a new stylist! Love her! And I love that my hair feels healthy again. Curly hair is HIGH maintenance when it comes to keeping it moisturized & trimmed. It's not a big change, but it's a bit shorter. What thinkest you, blogland?? (Yes, these are cell phone pics from my office's bathroom & my chair. Do what ya gotta do, right??)
- I just realized I talked all about my cousin visiting, but never shared any pictures! We didn't take too many, but here's my fave from a little coffee shop in the old part of town. (Pre-haircut, btw)
- Apparently I'm now known as the "Tofu Queen" at work.. because some sort of veggie burger usually comprises my lunch. Hmm.. better than being called the Honey Bun Queen.. or the Donut Queen.. Now, THAT would be degrading! :)
8 hours ago