- Rolling an SUV off the side of an embankment & flipping twice is not good for your back.
- Neither is taking a wipe-out on waterskiis and putting yourself in a back brace. Oops.
- Once your back is feeling better, it's not a good idea to carry 45+ lbs. on your back while hiking the smokey mountains. Oops again.
- My range of motion in turning my head is awful. So I need to get it fixed or I'll be one of those old people who can't turn their head to see what's beside them.
- I have a low skull. (Z thinks that's funny for some reason) He can't get to my top vertebrae to adjust it. Surprisingly, I don't have a short neck (go ahead.. look at past posts and check ;) ).
- The Dr. told me the last time he adjusted me could have just made it worse. Wonderful.
- It's a bad sign that I have to crack my back hourly just to relieve pressure.
On another note, the running has been going well. It's blistering hot & humid, so I've been waiting til right before dusk to go. But I'm having the same problem I did in HS cross country- my feet are starting to blister. I'm looking at buying new running shoes. Any suggestions? Or other ways to keep your feet a little less painful?? Yesterday Z and I got up at 5:30 to Shred before work.. Oy! Jillian and I do NOT get along first thing in the morning!
I have an OBGYN appt. on Monday. SO not looking forward to it. That's all.