Tuesday, June 16, 2009

Summer Loves

Things Loved for Summer:


C.O. Bigelow Vitamin Mentha Tinted Lip Balm in Baby Pink Mint
- a light lipstick, with the conditioning of a balm, and the tingly sensation of mint on your lips- love it!Summer Scarves- they just add oomph to every outfit! And my collection just keeps growing. :)

Summer Scarves


Summer Dresses- Thanks to my mom, I've also jumped on the Maxi Dress Bandwagon.. don't judge (& yes, I have a scarf to match).. :)

summer dresses

Jergen's Natural Glow Firming Lotion- pretty sure I already mentioned this, but it really works.. I've even seen a little more tone in the *problem areas* :)
Fresh berries- I can't get enough!! I just need to find a local place to pick them!

What are your summer faves?

8 comments:

Lindsey said...

Great list!!!

Lucy Marie said...

I love scarves too .. I have way more than I care to admit.

Kitty and June said...

sundresses are so high on my list....the top!

i would add cocktails and flip flops too!

Habbala said...

I love Maxi Dresses, mojitos, and the smell of suncreen!!!

Brett Alexandra said...

comfy dresses are the best!! oooh and the fruit...yum yum yum!

Kitty and June said...

i've read the boy in the striped pj.....so sad but good!

A New England Girl said...

I am so excited to try that tinted lip balm. It sounds heavenly and I am always in the market for new lip products, especially of this nature! Thanks for sharing this find.

I'm also with you on the summer berry front. We're lucky that we have a surplus of farms and pick your own farm stands dotting the area. I wish you were going to be in the area [northwestern corner of MA] next weekend... we're heading out to pick our own strawberries and then grab some breakfast at the farm's Calf-A [cute, huh?] -- homemade buttermilk pancakes with freshly made strawberry syrup, yum! :)

My favorites for summer... comfy beach towels, s'mores, strawberry daquiris and summer reading lists.

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

I am loving all these fresh summer berries too!