Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Superbowl and Breakfast

So I know the two words in the title have nothing to do with eachother, but I didn't want to split it up into two posts. So.. you get a 2-for-1.

Did you watch the Superbowl? I can say I tried. I fell asleep at the inlaws house a little before halftime. It was Z&I, his sister and boyfriend, his parents, and another couple we're friends with. But.. towards the beginning was my favorite part- the Doritos Crystal Ball commercial. Halarious! Oh, and almost as funny was when I woke up at the end and the Steelers' owner thanked President Obama. What was your favorite commercial??

Now, on to breakfast.

So today Denny's is giving away free grand slam breakfasts til 2pm. Z & were planning on a before-work date, but we totally forgot. However, I was a good wife and cooked him some sausage last night & made up an egg, cheese, and sausage breakfast sandwich this morning (mine was sans sausage). Neither of us got our usual 10am stomach growlings!! Yay for protein!Any one else get those cravings? Maybe the answer is eggs in your breakfast! :)

1 comment:

Lindsey said...

How cute a wife are you?!?! That looks so yummy!!!

My fave Superbowl commercial was the Doritos Crystal Ball too!