- I'm not loving being a girl right now. Enough said.
- I'm in love with these boots. But for $175.99? Not in the budget right now.. Delayed gratification, delayed gratification...
- I'm so thankful for my husband. I just asked him how the finances were looking for the month (He's in charge of that area & we've been trying to stick to a conservative, yet comfortable budget) and he said that all our bills are already paid for the whole month, and Friday we'll have all debt (minus car payment, which only has a few k) eliminated. It's weird, we could pay off the car, but it helps his credit score more if we just pay little bit by little bit. Credit is weird like that. Anyway, I'm just super glad he takes care of everything. We're planning on saving a good chunk of change over the next few years for some long term investments we want to make.
- I lost 1lb!! haha! Not a huge accomplishment, but hey, it's a start! Although, with the current amount of water retention in my body, I'm guessing next week will show much better results. I spent an hour on the elliptical at the Y last night & it felt great! The carb scale-down would be going 10x better if it weren't for Honey Bunches of Oats. Gosh. I crave them all the time.. If I could only eat one food for the rest of my life, that's what I'd pick (with skim milk of course). Oh, and YAY! Lindsay! She lost 2 lbs!!
- Another hubby one- any of you married to an entrepreneur will probably say an "Amen" to this one- in the time that we've been married (a little over 2 months) here's the many different extra income options he's considered: Poly-phase farming (or something like that), Online trucking brokerage, Alpaca farming, Creating a service based consumer website that's a mash-up of craigslist, ebay, hotels.com, etc., Writing & selling covered call stock options, and today's latest: windmills. Whew.. life is never boring!! And did I mention that him 'considering' them entails researching the topic for hours on end, buying a book, and spending coutless hours thinking and trying to explain things to me. :) For those of you who've never seen an alpaca, how can you not love them?? Look:
Note: It's okay if you just fell in love.
Happy Wednesday!! :)
Happy Wednesday!! :)