[Sidenote:] I work in an office with 4-5 men, depending on who's run to a job site. These men go through ~4 pots of coffee per day- BY THEMSELVES! Is it just me or is that crazy?? They drink it like water. I limit myself to a cup in the morning only if I'm really sleepy- which is 3-4 days per week.
Anyway, I think Coffee, in moderation, is just heavenly. I recently brought International Delight's Chocolate Mint Truffle (It was a limited edition flavor, almost gone now) and gave it a try. It was AMAZING. Especially if you like mint chocolate things.
Now, for all you coffee lovers, here are some interesting statistics found here:
- Coffee statistics show that among coffee drinkers the average consumption in the United States is 3.1 cups of coffee per day.
- 65% of all coffee is consumed during breakfast hours, 30% between meals, and the remaining 5% with other meals.
- 35% of coffee drinkers prefer black coffee; 65% prefer to add sugar and/or cream
- Women indicated that drinking coffee is a good way to relax. Men indicated that coffee helps them get the job done.
- Americans consume 400 million cups of coffee per day making the United States the leading consumer of coffee in the world.
- Over 50% of Americans over 18 years of age drink coffee every day. This represents over 150 million daily drinkers. 30 million American adults drink specialty coffee beverages daily; which include a mocha, latte, espresso, café mocha, cappuccino, frozen/iced coffee beverages, etc.
*excuse me while I continue sipping and attempting to remove this headache...