Monday, February 23, 2009

Super Easy Chicken

Last night I finally got the time to cook us a good dinner. However, that doesn't mean it took forever. Thanks to someone (wish I could remember who) on the Nest D&R board for sharing this recipe!

Crispy Ranch Chicken

You need:
  • Chicken breast (~4)
  • 1/4 Cup Grated Parmesan Cheese
  • 1 packet of Ranch Dressing Mix
  • 2 egg whites
  • 2 cups crispy rice cereal (I wasn't feeling the cereal, so I did italian bread crumbs, and crushed Ritz crackers)
What you need to do:
  • Mix Parm, Ranch mix, and cereal (or whatever you choose to use) in a bowl
  • Dip chicken in egg whites, then in Ranch mix, then place on greased cooking sheet.
  • Bake for ~30-35 min. on 350 degrees.
Voila! Easy as that! And the flavor was AMAZING! I (being always a little leery of meat), even loved it!

4 comments:

Lindsey said...

YUM! Thanks for the recipe! I know my hubs would LOVE this!

Habbala said...

Oh! That looks good!! And I am always on the look out for things to do with chicken! :)

Ashley Paige said...

Oooh! That looks so tasty! I'm going to have to try this one out on Hubs after work one night! Thanks for sharing!

C said...

If you girls make it, be sure to let me know how it turned out! :)