Friday, February 20, 2009

Good News!!

Z's sister & her husband, who I talked about here finally got a baby!! Thank you all so much for your prayers!! Here he is:
The mother is a college student who wanted nothing to do with the baby (her parents didn't know she was pregnant til the baby was born). Sad situation for her, but a huge blessing for J&L!! Now that they have him, we're planning a shower! So, because I'm just overzealous like that, I already whipped this up last night:
I have fallen in love with diaper cakes!

6 comments:

Mary Michal said...

I'm so happy for your sister-in-law. This is really great news!!

Habbala said...

That's such great news!!

And I love his shirt in the picture!

Lindsey said...

YAY!!!! So happy for them!!

Love the shirts they are wearing, TOO CUTE!

leah @maritalbless said...

Yay! And what a gorgeous diaper cake!

In With the Light said...

wow! what a blessing. they are going to love the "cake". so creative!

Courtney said...

Thank ladies- & yes Lindsay- we should all buy our husbands shirts like that! :)