Friday, January 30, 2009

Tagged!

I was just tagged by Bri over @ Habbala: Spazzing Since 1985. Seriously, how cute is she! It's funny to get tagged for this 8 randoms thing- has anyone else noticed the 25 Randoms going around on facebook? Yeah, I gave in and did that one too!

K Here it is!

8 Things About Me
Rules:
1) Post rules on your blog
2) Answer the 6 categories
3) Tag others


8 Favorite T.V. Shows:
1) I have
2) No favorites
3) Because
4) I am a
5) Channel Surfing
6) Pro.
7) Sorry.
8) Next Time. :)

8 Things I did Yesterday/what a wonderful life I lead
1) Worked
2) Left work early
3) Scored some awesome deals at Marshalls
4) Went grocery shopping
5) Put away some winter decor.
6) Waited for Z to get home & called family
7) Started working on an awesome DIY throw pillow
8) Made an impressive looking pizza


8 Things I look Forward To
1) When Z gets home from work (it's late, lately)
2) Either buying or building our own house
3) My family visiting in March
4) Getting an adorable little puppy (darn apartment rules!)
5) Making some darn friends out here!
6) Seeing Z's face when he finds out what I cooked for him tonight!
7) Having adorable little curly blonde haired babies running around
8) Getting my oversized bum in shape! :)


8 Favorite Restaurants
1) Pizzano's in Chicago.. (although last time I was there it disappeared!!)
2) That italian place we went in Times Square.. what was the name?
2) Chipotle
3) Starbucks (does that count?)
4) Olive Garden
5) Red Lobster (only for the biscuits!)
6) Cracker Barrel (biscuits again..)
7) Slopes (back home)
8) Wendy's (I don't like fast food, but their light ranch dressing lures me in!!!)


8 Things on My Wishlist
1) New house
2) Travel overseas
3) Moving back home
4) New Living room furniture
5) A memory foam mattress topper
6) To be closer to my family when we have children
7) A bigger kitchen
8) Right now: Starbucks!

8 People I Tag
1) Abby @ Life with B & A
2) Erin @ Blue-Eyed Bride
3) Andrea @ Living Large on a Dime
4) Lindsay @ Learning to be a Wife
5) Megs @ Newbie New Yorker
6) Megan @ Pumps, Pearls, and Politics
7) Jeanie @ Serious Shopaholic
8) Mary @ Welcome to My Life!

3 comments:

Lindsey said...

Thanks for the tag friend!!!

Great post! I loved learning more about you!

Meg said...

hey! thanks for the tag!
this will definitely be a great way for me to procrastinate, haha.
Thanks for swinging by my blog!

Blue-Eyed Bride said...

Thanks for tagging me! I'll try to do this one this weekend!