- I'm addicted to other blogs & enjoy reading them
- My addiction led to many occasions like the following:
C's thoughts: hmm.. I wish I had a blog. Then I'd blog about this ridiculous event.
*thinks to self for a moment*
thoughts again: "Ehh, nevermind. I'll get around to it sometime."
So, eventually (meaning today), I got sick of it and gave in.
- I have family back home (New England) and find it very difficult to tell the same story a billion times to each member. Writing it seemed easier.
- I figured if I posted about my attempts at budgeting, cooking, interior design, and the like, it would keep me accountable.
- Lastly... well, I think my meager selection of funny stories is enough to keep someone entertained for a few minutes. :)