Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Organize Me!

So I'd heard about organize.com before, but this morning I took the time to check it out a little better, and I found a few things we've been needing! Ever have the problem where you just don't know what to do with keys, mail, coupons, receipts, and everything? We do.. it ends up on our kitchen table til I can't stand it and I find some other random place for everything. Well, this little number just might solve our problem:
The design will go really well with our kitchen.. and for $15?? It's a steal.. just have to talk to Z and stick it in the budget (which we've been following quite well by the way).

And... I think this would look lovely in our living room:
And.. last but not least, these little guys would do wonders with our enormous amount of cords behind our entertainment center and our office desk!

There are tons more I could share.. but you'd probably rather go check it out yourself.. so go for it!

1 comment:

Mary Michal said...

You've got great gratitude and attitude. That's why I nominated you. Come see! http://marymichal.blogspot.com/2009/01/my-first-award.html

By the way, I love the slanted shelf. I actually looked for one for my "dining room" but wasn't able to find one the right size in my price range (aka...cheap).