- This weekend we did a lot of.. sleeping. Like a ton. I feel asleep at 7pm Friday with my laptop on my lap- I was that tired! Didn't wake up til 8:30 Sat. morning. Took another nap Sat. afternoon. Slept a good 8-9 hrs. that night, and took another nap Sun. Afternoon. What is wrong with us?? haha And for some reason I still needed a cup of coffee to keep me awake this morning at work.
- I'm pretty sure I've lost some weight. I'm not touching the scale til I'm sure it's at least 5 lbs, so we'll see. I had been counting calories, and on an average day I took in no more than 1200. I looked up averages, and talked to my nest.com girls, and found out that that might not be enough. Sometimes too few calories actually stunts weight loss. So.. I upped it by 100-200 calories a day and tried not to stress about it. Sure enough.. my pants feel looser, and my belly a little more toned. I'll take it! :)
- My X-rays came back from the specialist, so I have an appt. with the Chiropractor tonight. I really really hope we'll have some answers this time. I'm ready to feel my age, and not like I'm 60! Z's also been having some pain since his big wipe-out on the tube while we were in Maine, so he's getting adjusted as well.
- We're picking up our new living room furniture tomorrow!! Eee!! So excited!! We sold our end & coffee table Sat. night, and the "new" ones are in the garage, halfway through their paint job. We're also giving our current couch & comfy chair to Z's sister tonight, so this evening our living room will be almost completely bare! I hung some new wall art & am playing around with other accessories to pull the room together.. can't wait to finish it!
- Z's birthday is next Thursday, so this Sat. night, I'm throwing him a party at our place! So excited for that- just hope I can get everything done by then!
- Z & I are on a "buying break" this week. Lately it seems like he's been buying a lot for the garage & I've been buying a lot for the house.. well, it all adds up, so we're going to try & slow down a bit! I just have a problem with taking on too many projects at once.. like right now I believe I have 5 different ones going!
- Z found a fraudulant transaction on my credit card last night, so we had to call & report it. They're going to investigate, close my account, and send me a new card. Thank the Lord for fraud protection- I Love my credit card (that sounds bad.. we pay in full every month btw :) ).
- I was sorely disappointed with Ruby Tuesday's veggie burger on Sat. night. Seriously- I think they just mashed rice & black beans together. They have FAB burgers at the RT's back home- I don't know what was up with this place- I don't think they like veggies. :)
8 hours ago