Wednesday, August 26, 2009

All About C&Z

Thank you all for your sweet, caring comments. You've been such a comfort. Love you guys!

I figured I'd do this little quiz popping up all over blog-land to lighten the mood. [I know I still have Part 2 of the questions to do. I swear I'll get to it!!]

♥ What are your middle names? Alyssa & Alan. [Now, you know our middle names, and not our first names.. lol]

♥ How long have you been together? 2 years

♥ How long did you know each other before you started dating? About 5 years

♥ Who asked whom out? After having a long distance "phone relationship" for 2 months, we sealed it with a kiss and assumed it was official. :)

♥ Whose siblings do/did you see the most? His. We're 1200 miles from mine.

♥ Do you have any children together? Not yet.. give us ~3 years.

♥ What about pets? Not yet. Once we own our own house, it's on the agenda! :)

♥ Did you go to the same school? Nope (again, the distance thing)

♥ Who is the smartest? book smarts- me / critical thinking & ingenuity- him

♥ Who is more sensitive? Me. Oh lord.. me. If you ask him, he'll say too much and grin. :)

♥ Where do you eat out most as a couple? We have a fave mexican place that we go from time to time.. but every Saturday after church we go to Culver's

♥ Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple? Maine from Ohio (home for me, 21 hours from where we are now)

♥ Who has the craziest exes? Um.. neither of us have a whole slew of exes, but I'm pretty sure I'd take the cake on this one..

♥ Who has the worst temper? Neither of us have much of a temper.. but me if it comes to getting upset over smaller things.. him when it comes to a really deep issue making him mad

♥ Who does the cooking? Me. The only meal he's cooked since we've been married is grilled cheese. Although, when I make hamburgers or chicken, he does the grilling.

♥ Who is more social? Me.

♥ Who is the neat-freak? That'd be me again..

♥ Who is more stubborn? Me.. but of course it's hard for a stubborn person to admit they are..

♥ Who hogs the bed? Neither really.. but I have gotten whacked in the face a time or two. :)

♥ Who wakes up earlier? Me. I start work a half hour earlier.. but he does get up and eat breakfast with me. :)

♥ Where was your first date? Silver Beach on Lake Michigan

♥ Who has the bigger family? Me

♥ Do you get flowers often? Not a lot, but when I do, it makes me flutter :)

♥ How do you spend the holidays? Well.. we've only been married 8 1/2 months so we don't have a tradition yet, but I imagine we'll be alternating between Ohio & Maine w/ both families.

♥ Who is more jealous? neither

♥ How long did it take to get serious? uh.. on his end- he told his bff he was going to marry me before we started dating. For me.. still quick, but after 2 months of "phone dating" and a few weeks of real dating (meaning him driving to MI to see me on the weekends), I was serious. Guess we had to either 'do it or die' because of the distance.

♥ Who eats more? Him. But I can keep up better than is probably lady-like. :)

♥ Who does/did the laundry? Me. Once in a while I can convince him to switch a load over or fold his boxers.

♥ Who’s better with the computer? Him. I married an under-cover genius.


♥ Who drives when you are together? Him. Always him.


That was fun! Def. helps get my mind of things! :)

12 comments:

Krista said...

Girl, you've been in my prayers today. It was great to read about your desire to honor him in his death.

And this was a cute quiz...I don't know Z's exes but I can think of a couple of yours that were 'interesting' ('strange' would also be fitting) lol :o)

In With the Light said...

i LOVE having breakfast and early morning time with B. one of my favorite times of the day!

Kristin said...

i feel you on the getting whacked in the face thing! ;) hah

A New England Girl said...

Sending more hugs to you! I hope you're feeling even the slightest bit better... keeping you in my thoughts!

I also loved getting to know all of these sweet details about you two! How precious. :) I might have to steal it to fill out, too!

Lucy Marie said...

so so fun. I love getting to know you better!

d.a.r. said...

My middle name is Alyssa, too :)

Annie said...

that was fun!
i love getting to know bloggy friends! :)

hope you have a good night sweetpea!

Liana said...

i always love reading these, thanks for sharing :)

Justine said...

Fun!! :) I loved reading all those!! PS super cute pictures! You're so photogenic! :)

Summer Athena said...

I love all of your answers and I love the photos, especially the last one!

I hope you have a smile on that pretty face of yours today. Hang in there, lady. xo

leah @maritalbless said...

Soo sweet!

Anonymous said...

Honey... in the question who has the bigger family, you said you did.
You have 2 sisters and I have 3. doesn't that mean i have the bigger family?
Love you,
Z