Wednesday, August 26, 2009

All About C&Z

Thank you all for your sweet, caring comments. You've been such a comfort. Love you guys!

I figured I'd do this little quiz popping up all over blog-land to lighten the mood. [I know I still have Part 2 of the questions to do. I swear I'll get to it!!]

♥ What are your middle names? Alyssa & Alan. [Now, you know our middle names, and not our first names.. lol]

♥ How long have you been together? 2 years

♥ How long did you know each other before you started dating? About 5 years

♥ Who asked whom out? After having a long distance "phone relationship" for 2 months, we sealed it with a kiss and assumed it was official. :)

♥ Whose siblings do/did you see the most? His. We're 1200 miles from mine.

♥ Do you have any children together? Not yet.. give us ~3 years.

♥ What about pets? Not yet. Once we own our own house, it's on the agenda! :)

♥ Did you go to the same school? Nope (again, the distance thing)

♥ Who is the smartest? book smarts- me / critical thinking & ingenuity- him

♥ Who is more sensitive? Me. Oh lord.. me. If you ask him, he'll say too much and grin. :)

♥ Where do you eat out most as a couple? We have a fave mexican place that we go from time to time.. but every Saturday after church we go to Culver's

♥ Where is the furthest you two have traveled together as a couple? Maine from Ohio (home for me, 21 hours from where we are now)

♥ Who has the craziest exes? Um.. neither of us have a whole slew of exes, but I'm pretty sure I'd take the cake on this one..

♥ Who has the worst temper? Neither of us have much of a temper.. but me if it comes to getting upset over smaller things.. him when it comes to a really deep issue making him mad

♥ Who does the cooking? Me. The only meal he's cooked since we've been married is grilled cheese. Although, when I make hamburgers or chicken, he does the grilling.

♥ Who is more social? Me.

♥ Who is the neat-freak? That'd be me again..

♥ Who is more stubborn? Me.. but of course it's hard for a stubborn person to admit they are..

♥ Who hogs the bed? Neither really.. but I have gotten whacked in the face a time or two. :)

♥ Who wakes up earlier? Me. I start work a half hour earlier.. but he does get up and eat breakfast with me. :)

♥ Where was your first date? Silver Beach on Lake Michigan

♥ Who has the bigger family? Me

♥ Do you get flowers often? Not a lot, but when I do, it makes me flutter :)

♥ How do you spend the holidays? Well.. we've only been married 8 1/2 months so we don't have a tradition yet, but I imagine we'll be alternating between Ohio & Maine w/ both families.

♥ Who is more jealous? neither

♥ How long did it take to get serious? uh.. on his end- he told his bff he was going to marry me before we started dating. For me.. still quick, but after 2 months of "phone dating" and a few weeks of real dating (meaning him driving to MI to see me on the weekends), I was serious. Guess we had to either 'do it or die' because of the distance.

♥ Who eats more? Him. But I can keep up better than is probably lady-like. :)

♥ Who does/did the laundry? Me. Once in a while I can convince him to switch a load over or fold his boxers.

♥ Who’s better with the computer? Him. I married an under-cover genius.


♥ Who drives when you are together? Him. Always him.


That was fun! Def. helps get my mind of things! :)

12 comments:

Krista said...

Girl, you've been in my prayers today. It was great to read about your desire to honor him in his death.

And this was a cute quiz...I don't know Z's exes but I can think of a couple of yours that were 'interesting' ('strange' would also be fitting) lol :o)

S. said...

i LOVE having breakfast and early morning time with B. one of my favorite times of the day!

Jorden and Kristin said...

i feel you on the getting whacked in the face thing! ;) hah

New England Girl said...

Sending more hugs to you! I hope you're feeling even the slightest bit better... keeping you in my thoughts!

I also loved getting to know all of these sweet details about you two! How precious. :) I might have to steal it to fill out, too!

Lucy Marie said...

so so fun. I love getting to know you better!

d.a.r. said...

My middle name is Alyssa, too :)

Annie said...

that was fun!
i love getting to know bloggy friends! :)

hope you have a good night sweetpea!

Liana said...

i always love reading these, thanks for sharing :)

Justine said...

Fun!! :) I loved reading all those!! PS super cute pictures! You're so photogenic! :)

Summer @ B is for Brown said...

I love all of your answers and I love the photos, especially the last one!

I hope you have a smile on that pretty face of yours today. Hang in there, lady. xo

mrs.leah.maria said...

Soo sweet!

Anonymous said...

Honey... in the question who has the bigger family, you said you did.
You have 2 sisters and I have 3. doesn't that mean i have the bigger family?
Love you,
Z