The bank sent a letter to our agent saying that they had a lot of offers on this house, and wanted to know how high we'd go. We re-offered full asking price, provided they took care of the mold (heard the estimate was $10k), and closing costs. We again had to rush to get the new offer signed & faxed back by 5pm. And now, it's back to waiting. We're hoping to find out by Thursday or Friday.
Have I ever mentioned that I've struggled with patience my entire life? If just doesn't come naturally. I'm kind of a fast-paced, get-it-done, make-it-happen, kinda girl. So this whole house buying thing just drives me nuts. I'm sure God's using it to help me learn patience, but that sure doesn't mean I like it!
Anyway, whether we get this house or not, the fact remains: We WILL have our own house eventually, and when we do, I'm going to be ready. I found myself playing around with polyvore again, and this time, the subject was bathrooms. I'm thinking this look would be just lovely in our main guest bath.. Oh, and the chaise lounge? Probably won't happen, but a girl can dream right? :)