Sunday, July 19, 2009

Quick Weekend Recap.

Hope you're all having a wonderful weekend! Yesterday Z and I enjoyed a nice long nap (don't ya love Saturday naps??), went to a going away party for a friend, and watched 2 movies at the drive-in. Drive-in movies are so fun! If you've never been to one, definitely find out if there's one in your area- so worth it!

Today was spent painting, staining, sanding, and doing all sorts of handy-wifey projects in the garage. Project Pretty is going to have some great updates soon! :) We also took in some of the local Air Show sights. We live just a few miles from the airport so we could see most of the action from our front yard. In just a little bit we're headed down to Cincinnati for a Riverboat dinner cruise with Z's grandparents- definitely looking forward to that!

However, Since I'm not going to be home til late tonight, I'm extending the giveaway until Tuesday night, July 21st at 7pm EST. I have a lot less going on that night, and it gives you all a little more time to spread the word & get entered!

Anyway, what have you all been up to this weekend??

4 comments:

Liana said...

glad you guys had such a nice weekend :)

Brett Alexandra said...

oooh, I want to go to a drive-in so badly!! Sounds like a very productive weekend:)

Troy & Amy said...

Perfect Anniversary gift for us! - LOL! Our anniversary is the next day. Even if I don't win - I am totally thinking about buying one of these. I SOOOO need it!

Troy & Amy said...

Wait a minute - you headed down to Cincy? Now I'm starting to wonder if you're in my neck of the woods!