Wednesday, October 7, 2009

Fab News!

God is SOOOO good you guys! Let me preface this by saying when we moved up here (a more rural area) I figured I'd have to "downgrade" in job professionalism. I figured there would be less positions and even less good ones. So, I responded to an ad in the newspaper for an administrative assistant. I got a call for an interview and found out they also had a position for a financial manager open. So.. feeling that I was well qualified, I expressed my interest in that one. I got a call today for a second interview. I went in & met with 4 people (including the CFO) and walked out with a job!! WAhooo!!!!! How amazing is that? We've barely been here for a week and I already have a job- I start Monday. All of these blessings just make me feel like we made the right decision in moving here.

17 comments:

Justine said...

Congrats!! :) Send some of that job luck my way! :)

d.a.r. said...

Congrats!!!

Katie @ Loves of Life said...

congratulations hunnie, you really deserve it!!!!

Samantha said...

Woo hoo! Congratulations!

Cristina said...

yay! Of course they hired you silly...how could they pass you up?

In With the Light said...

great news! praise jesus!

Amy Lynn said...

Congratulations! :)

A New England Girl said...

Congratulations!! That is SUCH fantastic news. :) I'm so happy things are working out in such a positive way.

And I agree: we definitely need to get together now that you're back in God's country. :)

Hillary said...

That's so great!! Congratulations!

Laurie said...

Congratulations!!!

Annie said...

YAY for the job!!
happy for you hun :)

Lucy Marie said...

Praise God! What a blessing, girl.

Michele said...

Congratulations! This is wonderful news!

Carol {Everyday Delights} said...

Congrats! Wonderful wonderful news!! Glad everything is falling into place in your new home!

Geezees Custom Canvas Art said...

Congrats!!

leah @maritalbless said...

Oh hun! What a relief! Congrats. He is so good!

Roeshel said...

CONGRATULATIONS GIRL! :)

Roeshel